Bo Eason is a former NFL standout, acclaimed Broadway playwright and performer, and international presence/story coach. He has trained with some of the world’s most brilliant performance and movement coaches, logging in over 20,000 hours on stage crafting and presenting his personal story. Bo is now dedicated to helping others tap the power of their personal story and become effective, persuasive communicators. Learn more about Bo...
Bo offers his insights & coaching through:
- Personal Story Power Event: An intensive, 3-day workshop that will give you the tools to build instant rapport and make unforgettable impact.
- Keynotes: Bo’s internationally acclaimed 1-hour keynote address for your organization will inspire, motivate and educate.
- Corporate Trainings: Bo’s rigorous, 3-hour workshop will give your team the tools to craft their winning story and present it powerfully.
- Personal Coaching: Bo has an ongoing small exclusive Master Mind group for those who are ready to go to the next level. He is also available for individual half-day trainings.
- Personal Story Power Pack: Bo’s 6-CD audio intensive training that will teach you to craft your own personal story that no one will forget!
- Runt of the Litter: Runt opened in New York to rave reviews and The New York Times called it, “One of the most powerful plays in the last decade.”
“I've shared the stage with Tony Robbins, Sir Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama. I am convinced that Bo Eason is the greatest speaker to grace the stage in decades.”